Project Manager (Commercial)
Company: IMPACT Search and Placement
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Project Manager (Commercial)
- California: Excellent rural location!
- Salary= 85-95K+
- Full Benefits Package! Relocation Assistance!
- Outstanding organization with extremely low employee turnover,
phenomenal earnings year over year, success and stability!
An extraordinary California company is seeking an additional
Project Manager to add to their highly successful Commercial team.
We are seeking someone who has experience in commercial projects
with Architectural Woodwork, Commercial Casework, and/or Store
Fixture. This could be your chance to obtain the long-term success
and stability that youre looking for in your career.
This position is responsible for planning, directing, and
coordinating all job activities to complete projects while meeting
quality grades on schedule.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities to ensure job activities
stay on schedule and deadlines are met.
- Communicate with general contractors and architects to clarify
any inconsistencies and resolve any design issues.
- Properly measure on site dimensions to verify that specified
designs are accurate and work within construction methods.
- Manage several commercial jobs at once while meeting deadlines
and communicating with general contractors.
- Read prints and specifications in order to understand all aspects
of a job.
- Work closely with drafters to ensure product is draw according to
prints and meets all regulations.
- Have constant communication with general contractors to meet
properly understand all jobs and meet their needs.
- Determine material orders and keep accurate records for all
- Understand the types of material that are needed to construct a
job properly and research any special product that is needed.
- Correctly fill in product, change order forms, and job order
- Communicate with purchasing agent about product delivery dates
and to resolve any ordering conflicts.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Knowledge of the Commercial woodwork industry (Architectural
Woodwork, Commercial Casework, and/or Store Fixture)
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to summarize and communicate orally in person or over the
telephone and in written form over email or by memo.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership
technique, production methods, and coordination of people and
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in
production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and
- Team oriented and the ability to operate with a diverse group of
- Ability to analyze and evaluate information to make
- Minimum 3-5 years of Project Management experience is
- Ability to occasionally travel and visit building sites for
meetings, measurements, and other events as needed. Travel and
on-site time is very minimal and there is NO overnight travel.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs.
- Must possess a valid drivers license and the ability to drive a
For immediate consideration please email resume to:
Keywords: IMPACT Search and Placement, Turlock , Project Manager (Commercial), Executive , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!