Director of Nursing
Company: Covenant Living
Posted on: June 21, 2022
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Making a difference in the
lives of others that's what working at Covenant Living Communities
is all about. Our healthcare professionals have the opportunity
each and every day to make a difference in the lives of older
adults. From improving our residents' quality of life, to creating
peace of mind for them and their families, our team members know
that as a part of our community, they are changing lives. Covenant
Living, the nation's sixth-largest nonprofit senior living
provider, is seeking qualified candidates for Director of Nursing
to help in fulfilling our common purpose: to create joy and peace
of mind for our residents and their families by creating a better
way of life. Join our organization, where teamwork, respect, and
service is part of our everyday environment and build your health
care career in a supportive, faith-based community.
This position is accountable for planning, organizing, directing
and evaluating the Nursing Department in order to provide resident
care in accordance with the philosophy and policies of Covenant
Living, standards of practice and the regulations established by
State and Federal law. This position cooperates with all other
department managers to assure that the needs of the residents are
being met and that a professional working atmosphere is
In this role, the Director of Nursing will:
- Develop, direct, implement, oversee and delegate nursing
- Develop, direct, implement, oversee, define and delegate
- Develop, direct, implement, oversee, define and delegate survey
- Recruit, hire and manages the nursing staff.
- Participate in the development, implementation and monitoring
of the nursing services operating plan / budget.
- Coordinate and establish relationships with other departments,
interdisciplinary team, outside consultants, outside partners and
third-party reimbursement staff to insure continuity of care.
- Consult with the Medical Director on a regular basis, minimum
- Monitor the purchasing function and insures availability of
supplies and equipment.
- Represent the campus in professional and community
activities.The ideal candidate will have:
- This position requires a graduate of an approved school of
nursing (Bachelor of Science degree in nursing preferred)
- Currently licensed as s Registered Nurse in the State.
- A minimum of 4 years of success in a leadership role, in an
acute, sub-acute or longer term care setting.
- Devotion to standards and principles of professional nursing
and the ability to supervise and motivate employees.
- Skill in assessing problems, planning and evaluating solutions
in relationship to management of staff and resident needs.For full
time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Homeare equal opportunity
employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or
ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected
veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other
characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to comfortably lift 40 lbs
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
Keywords: Covenant Living, Turlock , Director of Nursing, Executive , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!