VP - Lending
Company: Farm Credit Foundations
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Why should you join our team?
American AgCredit offers a unique opportunity to be a part of a
national financial system supporting those who feed, clothe and
fuel the world. We are a growing organization embracing
collaboration and innovation while delivering transformative
solutions. American AgCredit provides a cultivating environment
where you truly make a difference for our customers and teams.
Benefits offered by American AgCredit:
- Commitment to agriculture and the communities we serve
- Family friendly work environment
- Investment in employee development
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Outstanding 401k - automatic 3% employer contribution, plus
match up to 6%
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation accrued at 15 days annually,
Sick Days accrued at 15 days annually, plus 11 paid holidays)
- Competitive Incentive Compensation Plan
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Employee mental, physical, and financial wellness programs
- Opportunity to travel to our headquarters in Santa Rosa,
This position is generally responsible for managing the account
relationship of a portfolio consisting of complex, large market and
atypical commercial and/or real estate loans and may specialized in
designated industry segments; approving/denying loan applications,
servicing loan portfolio; developing and marketing new business, is
active in community relations' activities; and formulating and
implementing plans for handling loan-related assets, collections
and foreclosures when needed.
- Develop new business by conducting marketing calls, providing
expertise and involvement in community and designated industry
functions, and providing timely service to customers.
- Manage the day-to-day customer relationship of complex, highly
visible accounts. Regularly meet with customers to keep abreast of
information concerning their businesses, needs, strategic
direction, and earnings to determine business opportunities. Assist
other RM's by providing leadership and guidance in their
relationships with customer and marketing techniques.
- Establish overall profitability targets for the portfolio in
conjunction with Association profitability targets.
- Establish and manage credit quality targets for the portfolio.
Develop and achieve credit quality goals including appropriate
intervention measures to maintain the quality of the account.
- Recommend approval or approve the extension of credit to
certain accounts within delegated authority.
- Conduct negotiations with sensitive, large, complex, or
non-typical loans. Monitor and follow up on problem loans and
recommend appropriate action.
- Analyze current outstanding loans to ensure complete conformity
with terms and to maintain awareness of developing trends.
Establish account servicing plans and analyze results.
- Provide functional guidance to Loan Officers and Credit
Analysts on policies, procedures, and other credit matters.
- Communicate and promote the availability of other financially
- Perform other functions assigned.
LEVELS OF SUPERVISION EXERCISED AND RECEIVED:
Makes independent decisions; works under administrative direction
of the Regional Banking Manager.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS degree with emphasis on agriculture, business
administration, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years progressively of responsible banking or
related agricultural lending experience, including at least three
years in supervisory and/or management position.
- Demonstrated credit and analytical skills. Working knowledge of
agricultural lending principles and practices, and association and
Farm Credit System operating policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of FCA regulations, Association and District policies
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing work to
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional persuasive and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated
proficiency in leading and motivating others.
- Proficient in use of PC, including word-processing, e-mail and
electronic spreadsheet software.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Must have the ability to perform basic office tasks and work in a
typical office setting. Employee will be sitting for extended
periods of time and accomplishing work at a desk and work at a
computer for an extended period of time. Must have strong written
and verbal communication skills to adequately convey ideas and work
well with a team. Ability to talk and hear, sit and use their hands
and fingers, and reach in all directions is essential in
performance of the job. Some lifting and moving of items up to 25
pounds required. Work during established business hours and may
require occasional weekend and/or evening work. Occasional travel
These employees will work partly remote and partly onsite.
Part-time remote employees will work with their managers to
determine when and how often they are needed onsite.
Minimum - $108,273.60 Max - $169,177.50
This range is reflective of the national salary average for this
position and will be adjusted using geographic variance for
physical location of the hired candidate. American AgCredit may
compensate outside of the salary range for bona fide reasons not
related to membership in a protected class.
All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United
States. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas for
American AgCredit provides equal opportunity in employment to all
employees and applicants. We celebrate diversity and do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national
origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
genetic information, medical condition, physical or mental
disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition,
military service or veteran status, victims of domestic violence,
or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal,
state, or local laws. American AgCredit prohibits harassment of any
individuals on any of the bases listed above.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you
may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Farm Credit Foundations, Turlock , VP - Lending, Executive , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!