Posted on: November 17, 2022
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to
help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to
building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared
for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in
1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families.
Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support,
residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the
transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services,
intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We
provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important
work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care
deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose
efforts positively affect children and families.
Under the supervision of the Core Division Director, the CPD I
maintains operational, fiscal and programmatic oversight of one or
more identified core programs. The CPD I works with staff,
community agencies, and other entities to provide quality
Your Skills and Duties
- Oversees all aspects of program operations, personnel, and
- Ensures quality assurance of program and services are
- Manages the recruitment, selection, training, supervision and
evaluation of program staff.
- Develops, oversees, and updates the program's strategic plan
- Operates program within budgetary limits and completes required
- Manages the program to operational, contractual, budgetary,
practice, and policy requirements.
- Ensures program compliance with regulatory agencies including
CCL, TJC and CDSS Interim Licensing Standards.
- Manages the implementation of the agency's Best Practice and
Quality Assurance efforts including compliance to data tracking
systems and program specific outcome measurements.
- Liaisons with community, funders, and regulatory
- Participates in relevant community based decision making and
- Manages reporting, complaint and grievance procedures in
cooperation with agency, licensing and funders.
- Provides back-up on-call and crisis support.
- Ensures completion of the program's administrative processes
including scheduling, timekeeping, mileage and expense
reimbursements, bills, and etc.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience
- Master's Degree in a discipline approved by the Department of
Community Care Licensing.
- Three years of full-time social work or casework employment in
the field of family or child welfare services or two years
full-time social work or casework employment in a foster family or
Licenses and Certifications
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth
by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility;
i.e. Fingerprint and child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health
Physical, validCDLand clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and
country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Benefits:Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone
has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients
and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a
competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits
package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well,
financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting
you from the unexpected.Aspira means hope. We are a network of
people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what
makes you passionate.
Keywords: Aspiranet, Turlock , Program Director, Executive , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!