Company: Yogurt Mill
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Now Hiring Experienced Store ManagerThe Central Valley's
favorite frozen yogurt drive thru stores are growing and we're
looking to add talented people to our amazing team! We're locally
owned and operated since 1984 and voted Modesto Bee Readers Choice
Award for favorite frozen yogurt for 16 consecutive years! Our
mission is simple: To swirl the absolute best, frozen yogurt and
provide an amazing experience to every customer, every day, in
every store.If you can solemnly swirl to follow our mission
statement and core values in your everyday actions and you're
looking for an exciting opportunity to swirl happiness then Yogurt
Mill is for you.STORE MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Store Manager
leads the team to success by effectively managing the team and the
Yogurt Mill operation. We take great pride in the quality of
service. Our high standards can only be maintained through great
people who share our values and desire to provide our customers
with the best experience each time they visit our establishment.
This position reports to the Area Manager.Responsibilities include,
but are not limited to the following:
- Lead day to day Store Operations: Leads and directs the crew
operations, organizes opening and closing duties, ensures amazing
customer service and speed of service in both drive thru and lobby,
upholds cleanliness standards, and ensures operational needs are
- Drive sales through support of Company marketing programs and
new product rollouts. Actively engage and lead local marketing
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels through succession
planning, interviewing, and hiring quality Crew Members and crew
- Develops and directs the training, coaching and development of
Crew Members and crew leads.
- Responsible for all aspects of food and labor costs and
managing sales and profit.
- Ensure compliance by following operational procedures,
including cash handling, safety and security throughout the shift.
Follows all health, safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Tastes products to ensure quality standards are met.
- Follows all cash handling policies and procedures. Is
accountable for funds.
- Provides feedback before, during and after the shift for Crew
Members, Crew Leads and Area Manager.
- Maintains a calm exterior at all times and set a positive
example for the team.Recognizes and reinforces individual and team
accomplishments. Contributes to a positive team
environment.QUALIFICATIONS Progressively responsible restaurant
experience -Supervision (1 year) with personal accomplishments in
store or retail operations
- Valid CA driver's license and proof of insurance & reliable
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Ability to problem solve quickly & effectively
- Ability to handle responsibility
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- High School Diploma or GED required
- California Food Handlers cardDrive thru experience helpful but
not requiredPAY AND BENEFITSCompetitive wagesProfit Sharing
ProgramFun and team oriented environmentPHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS/ENVIRONMENT /WORKING CONDITIONS
- Store and office environment.
- Extended periods of standing to include freezers and
- May also require some reaching, bending, and lifting a minimum
- The position is store based and most of the time will be spent
in the store with occasional meetings at corporate office or in
- Maintain valid CA Driver's license and auto insurance.Please do
not call the stores - we're busy swirling happiness for our amazing
Keywords: Yogurt Mill, Turlock , General Manager, Executive , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!