Float Nurse Practitioner needed for Community Health Centers in CA
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Turlock, California.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
Community Health Center in CA is in need of an experienced Family
Practice Nurse Practitioner. Schedule and patient volume will vary
by location. Most locations, the provider will work Monday through
Friday 8 am to 5 pm. Average patient volume is 22 and the patient
population is all ages. Standard Family Practice office procedures.
Float coverage in our mid region covers Ceres, Ceres East, Ceres
Whitmore, Tenaya, Hanshaw, Rob Rd., Turlock, West Turlock, Monte
Vista Prompt. To learn more about this job or to hear about other
job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth
recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with
varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to
find the right opportunity.
- NP experienced in Family Practice
- Must have active license and board certification
- Weekday office hours
- 21-23 patients per day
- standard family practice procedures
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Turlock , Float Nurse Practitioner needed for Community Health Centers in CA, Healthcare , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!