CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Vista Del Sol
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If you're looking
to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities
for training and advancement within the medical field that all
employees and team members (including Full-Time and Part-Time) can
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer
competitive market pay and opportunities for bonus depending on
great work performance (bonuses only apply for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full-Time employees are
eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision
insurance.North Starr PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility.
Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and
other health and social services on a24-hour basis, under physician
directed care and RN supervision.We focus on providing care for
patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or requiring
services in a hospital and who require primary, restorative, or
skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial care basis.
Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in
essential daily living.We service a multitude of patients and their
families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the
professional development of our staff, the functional improvement
of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within
our communities.What We're Looking For:We are seeking to hire a
self-motivated, efficient, responsible CNA - Certified Nursing
Assistant experienced within the Medical-Skilled Nursing Industry
looking for many growth opportunities. This is a direct-hire: Full
Time or Part Time position and the shifts available are from 7 AM -
3 PM (AM Shift) or from 3 PM - 11 PM (PM Shift), or (NOC Shift)
from 11 PM - 7 AM. If you have a passion for healthcare, this is
the right opportunity for you!What You'll Do:
- Provide supervision and guidance for residents during skills
building and daily activities.
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans for
- Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals
and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Develop a rapport with residents and cultivate a safe and
- Update resident case notes on a daily basis.
- Ensure an appropriate staff-to-client ratio at all times.
- Schedule: AM Shift, PM Shift and NOC Shift rotations
available.What You'll Bring:
- Compassion for the elderly and commitment to hospitality and
- Positive and nurturing personality, a true want to help and
care for those in need.
- Team oriented and collaborative spirit.
- Current CNA certification in the state of CA required.
- New CNAs are welcome! We provide training to help you grow into
your medical career.
- Experience in long-term, skilled nursing care a plus, but not
required.North Starr PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity
employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of
disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance
Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.To all
recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes
and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Vista Del Sol, Turlock , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!