Travel RN - PACU in Turlock, CA
Company: Nurses PRN
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The PACU Nurse is responsible for the daily care of patients
that have just undergone anesthesia during a medical procedure.
Post Anesthetic Care Unit Registered nurses care for a wide variety
of patients, from adults to children and play an crucial role in
the recovery of the patient.Responsibilities:As a Post Anesthetic
Care Unit Nurse your responsibilities include:
- Assess the patient's health status and give medications as
- Helping patients with personal needs right after their medical
procedure as they are brought back to consciousness.
- Monitor the patient's vitals and ensure that no complications
- Take care of the patients post-op wounds and change dressings
One year of experience as a Post Anesthetic Care Unit Registered
nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Turlock , Travel RN - PACU in Turlock, CA, Healthcare , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!