Company: Covenant Living
Posted on: August 5, 2022
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Who is CovenantCare at
We're a dedicated team of providers who grew from the ministries of
the Evangelical Covenant Church in 1886. Our organization has
long-standing reputation in Turlock and surrounding communities for
providing high quality, compassionate and appropriate care to our
seniors and their families. Our mission is to promote and maintain
the well-being of individuals in their homes. Committed to
excellence, we maximize their physical, psychological, and
spiritual well-being while celebrating God's gift of life.
Why should you join our team?
We value compassion, support, and are united by our shared
commitment to enrich the well-being of individuals in their homes.
We are a mission-driven organization that is looking for
individuals who are Inspired to Serve! Through our customer service
standards of Safety, Courtesy, Responsiveness, and Image, we help
seniors and their families by providing comfort, compassion, and
care. You can truly make a difference, and where each day you see
that difference for yourself whether it be in the smile of a
resident, in the improvement of a rehab patient, or in the
gratitude of a visiting family member. We create joy and peace of
mind for patients, clients and their families by providing a better
way of life.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Provides physical therapy services to patients according to a
written physician's plan of care.
- Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other
personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of
physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well
as instructing them as to the goals of the physical therapy program
for the patient by participating in case conferences.
- Prepares and submits clinical and progress summaries based on
the attainment of goals.
- Prepares and submits a clinical progress summary based on the
attainment of goals as directed by Organization policy.For full
time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Homeare equal opportunity
employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or
ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected
veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other
characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to comfortably lift 40 lbs
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
Keywords: Covenant Living, Turlock , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!