RN - Registered Nurse
Company: Vista Del Sol
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you inspired by helping people? So are we! If
youre looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the
opportunity for you!What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities
for training and advancement within the medical field that all
employees and team members (including Full-Time and Part-Time) can
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer
competitive market pay and opportunities for bonus depending on
great work performance (bonuses only apply for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are
eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision
insurance. North Starr PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing
facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing,
medical, and other health and social services on a24-hour basis,
under physician directed care and RN supervision.We focus on
providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of
illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require
primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient
or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a
degree of self-care in essential daily living.We service a
multitude of patients and their families across our vast network,
while remaining committed to the professional development of our
staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the
cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities. What
Were Looking For:We are seeking to hire a self-motivated,
efficient, responsible Registered Nurse for a large established
company within the MedicalSkilled Nursing Industry with many growth
opportunities. This is a direct hire: Full Time position for a
great company. If you have a passion for healthcare, this is the
right opportunity for you! The Registered Nurse is responsible for
patient care, assess and evaluates patient status by writing care
plans, health assessments, completes, maintains and submits
clinical notes regarding patients condition. Provides professional
nursing care utilizing all elements of nursing process.What Youll
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient
care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning,
Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family,
and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of
care and company policy.
- Administers IV medications and treatments.
- Work cooperatively with other members of the facility
- Supervise patient care provided by Licensed Vocational Nurses
and Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Responsible for supervising LVN's and CNA's.
- Schedule: PM shifts/rotations available.
- Performs other duties as assigned.What Youll Bring:
- Current RN license in the state of CA.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- Previous experience supervising LVN's and CNA's.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.North Starr PostAcute
Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status,
disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per
the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance. To
all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency
resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Vista Del Sol, Turlock , RN - Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!