CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (NOC Shift)
Company: All Facilities
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If you're looking
to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for
you!What We're Looking For:We are seeking to hire a self-motivated,
efficient, responsible Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) looking to
grow and be part of a caring team. This is a direct-hire: Full Time
or Part Time position and the shift available is from 11 PM to 7 AM
(NOC Shift). If you have a passion for healthcare, this is the
right opportunity for you!Main West PostAcute Care is a skilled
nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous
nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour
basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.We focus on
providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of
illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require
primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient
or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a
degree of self-care in essential daily living.We service a
multitude of patients and their families across our vast network,
while remaining committed to the professional development of our
staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the
cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities. What We
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities
for training and advancement within the medical field that all
employees and team members (including Full-Time and Part-Time) can
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are
eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision
- Apply now to learn more about our multiple incentive programs
available!What You'll Do:
- Provide supervision and guidance for residents during skills
building and daily activities.
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans for
- Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals
and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Develop a rapport with residents and cultivate a safe and
- Update resident case notes on a daily basis.
- Ensure an appropriate staff-to-client ratio at all times.
- Schedule: NOC shift /rotations available.What You'll Bring:
- Compassion for the elderly and commitment to hospitality and
- Positive and nurturing personality, a true want to help and
care for those in need.
- Team oriented and collaborative spirit.
- Current CNA certification in the state of CA required.
- New CNAs are welcome! We provide training to help you grow into
your medical career.
- Experience in long-term, skilled nursing care a plus, but not
required. Main West PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer
and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of
race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or
perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will
consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the ordinance. To all recruitment agencies: We do
not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.INDHP1
Keywords: All Facilities, Turlock , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (NOC Shift), Healthcare , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!