Stanislaus County, California OB/GYN physician Opening
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Stanislaus County, California OB/GYN Physician Opening
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position?
Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Seeking a board certified or board eligible OB/GYN
- Reason for need is growth
- Private practice
- Outpatient & Inpatient
- EHR: Advanced MD
- Part time or full time availability
- Light call schedule - two call week, one weekend call
- Census is 25-35 patients per day, ages 18-65
- New grads are welcome!
- No visa candidates, unfortunately
- Allow RecruitWell to set a up a phone call with you and the
client to discuss more!
- Organization Information:
- 1099 or W2 offered
- W2 employees are eligible for health insurance and CME
- Private Practice with partnership potential
- Relocation Reimbursement
- $42K sign on bonus
- Lifestyle Information:
- Population of 70,000
- Home of California State University
- Diverse shops, restaurants, and museums
- 2 hours from San Francisco
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Keywords: RecruitWell, Turlock , Stanislaus County, California OB/GYN physician Opening, Healthcare , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!