Healthcare / Hospital Desktop Support Associate
Company: NTT Data Inc
Posted on: January 31, 2019
Req ID: 40799
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Desktop Support Associate to join our team in Turlock, CA. We are only considering local applicants at this time.
The Desktop Associate will provide system support for all client workstations. They will investigate and suggest new, or enhancements to, current practices, policies, procedures, or other actions that result in enhanced workflow, reduced costs, increased productivity, increased employee satisfaction, as well as continual compliance with company requirements. They are responsible for installing and maintaining all workstation hardware and client software.
* Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals
* Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters
* Installs and supports both hardware and software components for user groups
* Evaluate system configuration and software to ensure effective use of hardware resources
* Provide level 1 technical support and incident management service desk functions
* Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems
* Performs maintenance and repair services
* Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance
* Instruct customers in the operation and maintenance of the system
* 2 4 years relevant experience with end user support including desktop support, hardware that includes video conference, standard desktop and laptop, printer, plotter, scanner, desk phones, Smarthand support, and IMAC
* Prior experience supporting Windows operating system - local and network Installation, Internet explorer, TCP/IP, DHCP, Device Manager, Registry editor, User Manager, and Admin Commands
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Ability to develop business relationships and communicate effectively with the user community
* Basic troubleshooting skills
* Basic understanding of the fundamentals of network, server, and desktop administration, installations, upgrades, techniques, tools, and equipment
* Prior end user support experience preferred with Citrix, VPN, Antivirus, SCCM Client, Wise Client, Sonic Wall, Cisco, F5 VPN etc.
* Prior desktop support experience preferred in a hospital or similar healthcare environment
* Undergraduate degree or some college coursework preferred
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Keywords: NTT Data Inc, Turlock , Healthcare / Hospital Desktop Support Associate, Healthcare , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!