Line Cook/Prep Cook
Company: Ten Pin Fun Center
Posted on: November 20, 2022
*Job Description: * We are currently looking to hire experienced
Line Cooks to join our Ten Pin Fun team! A Line Cook will plates
dishes and completes basic food prepping tasks for a restaurant.
Their main duties include preparing and cooking food in a specific
station, cleaning up prep areas and making sure the kitchen is
*Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Assisting with stocking and setting up the kitchen stations
* Preparing food including cleaning and cutting the ingredients and
cooking main dishes, desserts, appetizers and snacks
* Plating prepared foods based on senior chef's guidance
* Working with servers to ensure that orders are completed
according to request and on time
* Washing and cleaning the kitchen and cooking utensils and storing
the equipment at the end of shifts
* Ensuring that the kitchen operation procedures and hygiene meet
food safety standards and regulations
* Maintains proper etiquette with all staff members.
* Exhibits teamwork at all times.
* Must be ServSafe certified for Food Handling, or must acquire
within 2 weeks of hire.
* Nights and weekends required
* Completion of vocational school or a two-year associate
* At least one year of cooking experience
* Excellent kitchen administration knowledge and ability to work as
part of a team
* Strong organization and active listening skills
* The ability to work on your feet for most of the day and lift 30
pounds at a time
* Exceptional time management skills
* Must be able to work in a loud, fast paced environment.
*Working Conditions: *
* Must be available to work all shifts including nights, weekends
* Will work near moving machinery and / or mechanical parts.
*Physical Requirements: *
* Frequent walking, standing and moving between tight spaces.
* Will walk for extended periods of time, possibly for extended
Job Type: Part-time
* Casual dining restaurant
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Kitchen experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Ten Pin Fun Center, Turlock , Line Cook/Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!