Data Security Application Analyst 6 month + Contract Job in Sacramento CA
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Modis is looking to fill a Data Application Analyst
position for a 6 month + contract in Sacramento that is likely to
extend with our client in Sacramento, CA. If you meet the below
requirements and would like to learn more about this great
opportunity please apply now for immediate consideration.
This is both a technical and application specific role that will
provide data security related application support and guidance.
This person will represent the Application Services Team and serve
as a liaison to the Data Security Office on project teams and other
IS initiatives and works with other IS operations support
departments to identify and recommend solutions on security-related
issues. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not
limited to design, engineering, analysis, research, testing and
monitoring. The Data Security Analyst primary
- Performs and validates skilled technical security reviews
and security risk assessments
- Management of vendor relationship for security related
- Leads in security incident and post incident response
- Contributes to the development of Information Security
strategic plan and roadmap.
- Serves as Information Security subject matter expert
working with IS departments and other Health business units as
required on a variety of project task initiatives.
- Meeting with the business to define application needs and
requirements for new or upgraded applications
- Coordinating with multiple clinical departments, IS Teams
and vendors to gather requirements and implement
application changes in support of
department changes and new builds
- Providing status updates to Executive Leadership
regarding assigned work efforts
- Coordinating with other IS Teams, customers and
- Coordinates and escalates issues related to vendor
support for security related applications.
- Coordinates, contributes and participates in security
incident and post incident response process.
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating
- BA/BS Degree or the equivalent combination of education
and experience Required
- Experience in healthcare applications as typically
acquired in 5 to 8 years. Required
- Software implementation experience using diversified
product lines of information systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of health care operations and structure,
general requirements in an integrated delivery system, and use of
information system applications Highly desired
- In-depth knowledge of application environments including
production, test and interfaces. Required
- Thorough understanding of hospital inpatient, clinic
outpatient operations, and/or financial software along with
understanding the technical environment Highly desired
- Experience working closely with health care application
users, vendors and technical professionals. Required
- Good organization skills; ability to prioritize multiple
activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment, and
deliver quality service Required
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills with the
ability to communicate complex technical issues in terms clearly
understood by all Required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Visio
- Ability to be involved in multiple projects at the same
- Ability to gather requirements and create work flows
using business analysis standard practice Required
- Knowledgeable of NIST, HIPAA, FIPS, and other recognized
industry security standards and best practices. Required
This Data Application Analyst Job in Sacramento, CA will not be
open long so apply now for immediate consideration.
Keywords: , Turlock , Data Security Application Analyst 6 month + Contract Job in Sacramento CA, IT / Software / Systems , Mather, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!