Technical Support Specialist
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Req ID: 126802
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join our
team in Turlock, California (US-CA), United States (US).
The Field Tech Specialist will provide support for all client
workstations and peripheral devices like printers, scanners, and
barcode readers. They are responsible for installing and
maintaining all works station hardware and client software. They
will also investigate and suggest new or enhancements to policies,
procedures, practices, or other actions that would result in
enhanced workflow, reduced cost, increased productivity, and
increased customer satisfaction. They will adhere to all processes,
policies, and practices of NTT and the customer.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- On-Site and/or Remote installation, implementation,
maintenance, troubleshooting, and/or repair of end-user devices and
- Serve as company liaison with customer on the technical issue
associated with duties
- Install and support both hardware and software components for
- Evaluate system configurations and software to ensure effective
use of resources
- Provide level 1 technical support and incident management
- Diagnose and resolve product performance problems
- Perform maintenance and repair services
- Instruct customers in the operation and maintenance of the
- Ensure customer satisfaction by advising on preventive
maintenance and configuration optimization
- Provide project support to the client for the Cerner
About NTT DATA Services
- Minimum of 5 years of desktop/end-user support.
- Minimum of 5 years of supporting Citrix, VPN, and
- Minimum of 5 years of customer service support experience.
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Modesto
Technical Support, Consulting, Cloud, Technology
Keywords: NTT DATA, Turlock , Technical Support Specialist, Other , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!