Posted on: June 17, 2022
At Torrid, we celebrate every shape, every size, and every curve of
our customer. Our Torrid stores offer an exciting, one of a kind,
and amazing experience for not just our customers, but our
employees. We're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive
and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue,
empowerment, recruiting, training & development and retention. We
believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is
fundamental to our success.
As a Keyholder, you'll be responsible for providing support and
assistance to the store management team through performing daily
store opening and closing operations while providing an amazing
shopping experience for our customers.
What You'll Do:
* In partnership with management team, ensure store is achieving
company objectives and KPI goals
* Set the example for The Torrid Connection through selling skills
and customer service, ensuring the team is providing a shopping
experience that will encourage positive customer connections and
* Support management team in implementing merchandise strategies
while also providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store
environment that inspires customers to shop
* Perform register functions while using your sales, promotion and
product knowledge to drive add-on sales
* Assumes responsibility of all store operations when Store
Management is out of the store as acting Manager on Duty
* Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights
What You'll Need:
* Previous specialty/apparel retail management experience
preferably in a similar role with proven ability to lead teams to
success and proven sales performance
* Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being
committed to creating an amazing customer experience
* Retail and fashion are always changing, so flexibility and
ability to adapt to any situation, the environment, challenges, job
duties, and work schedules are pillars to your success
* Be fashioned focused and stay on top of current trends
Physical Requirements (with or without reasonable
* Able to stand and walk around during scheduled hours.
* Able to pack and unpack shipments, arrange and move store
fixtures and move packages weighing up to 50 pounds.
* Able to reach for merchandise using the ladders, step stool,
merchandise retrieving pole, shoe pole, etc.
What You'll Get:
* Flexible schedules, associate discount 50%, monthly bonus, mental
health resources, sick time*
* 401K with company match, employee stock purchase program (ESPP),
tuition reimbursement, childcare discount program
* Sick time benefit available where legally required
The job posting is intended to describe the general nature of work
being performed by associates assigned to this job. It is not
intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is
subject to change.
Keywords: Torrid, Turlock , Keyholder, Other , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!