Company: Covenant Living Communities
Posted on: November 17, 2022
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Making a difference in the
lives of others - that's what working at Covenant Living is all
about. Our healthcare professionals have the opportunity each and
every day to make a difference in the lives of older adults. From
improving our residents' quality of life, to creating peace of mind
for them and their families, our team members know that as a part
of our community, they are changing lives. Covenant Living, the
nation's sixth-largest nonprofit senior living provider, is seeking
qualified candidates for Nursing Supervisors, RN to help in
fulfilling our common purpose: to create joy and peace of mind for
our residents and their families by creating better way of life.
Join our organization, where teamwork, respect, and service is part
of our everyday environment and build your health care career in a
supportive, faith-based community. Positions are available in
assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care.In this role, the
Nursing Supervisor, RN will:
- Supervise professional and non-professional nursing staff.
Ensure quality of care by making rounds to determine effectiveness
of care, resident satisfaction, and compliance with state and
- Manage the overall functioning of the building for assigned
- Provide explanation of nursing policies and procedures and
assistance to staff to ensure ongoing understanding and
- With Director of Nursing, participate in evaluation,
discipline, and motivation of staff.
- Communicate on regular basis with Director of Nursing and/or
administration regarding observations and suggestions of problem
areas, resident and employee activities, concerns, needs, etc.
- Provide explanation of nursing care to residents and families
according to procedures. Provide instructions relating to medical
care as appropriate.
- Administer direct and/or emergency care when necessary. Respond
to emergency needs of residents. Contact emergency medical services
for assistance when required.
- Handle special projects as assigned by DON.
- Assign work areas and relocate staff as needed to assure high
quality of nursing care and completion of tasks.
- Assist in orientation of new nursing personnel and reinforce
training standards to maintain high quality of care.
- Assure the functional and sanitary maintenance of the nursing
units and equipment. Report routine and emergency maintenance needs
according to established procedures.
- Assure the safety and security of patients through the proper
use of equipment, safety devices, and by knowing and following
fire, safety and disaster procedures.
- Communicate with other department supervisors, physicians,
consultants, staff, residents, and families to coordinate care of
residents.The ideal candidate will have:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Must be currently licensed as an RN in the State.
- 2 years nursing experience, required.
- 2 years of supervisory experience, required. For full time
employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org.Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Turlock , RN, Other , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!