Server / Wait-Staff
Company: Covenant Living Communities
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Part of a nation wide family
of Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Covenant Living is
seeking Wait Staff. Wait Staff will provide prompt and courteous
service to all customers. Provide customers with efficient and
attentive service while exceeding the customer's expectations. The
general responsibilities of the position include those listed below
and may include other responsibilities of the position.General
- Greets and seats customers.
- Presents customers with menus.
- Serves food to customers at their table, using proper rules of
- Makes appropriate meal and beverage suggestions and answers
questions regarding food preparation and ingredients.
- Writes a food check and/or memorizes the order.
- Relays the order to the kitchen either verbally or using a
point of sale system...
- Accepts payment, refers customers to the cashier or operates
the cash register.
- Cleans and sanitizes workstations and equipment and assists in
clearing and resetting tables.
- May carve meat, fish, or poultry and/or prepare flaming dishes
- May carry and distribute supplies and equipment.
- May assist others in the preparation of foods and properly
- May total bills and may be asked to respond to complaints
regarding food or service.
- May operate dishwasher or assist with washing dishes,
glassware, silverware, utensils, pots, and pans.
- May assist with stocking food inventory.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service
- Complies with all HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.For
full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org.Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Turlock , Server / Wait-Staff, Other , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!