Company: Covenant Living Communities
Posted on: November 16, 2023
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! The purpose of this position
is to pick up, sort, launder, and redistribute personal laundry for
assigned residents. This position ensures the proper labeling and
distribution of personal items to be laundered and dry cleaned by
outside services and the redistribution of such items.
- Collect soiled resident clothing from resident rooms and from
the utility rooms, and receive other items from nursing personnel
- Separate items to be laundered and dry-cleaned by outside
services, checking clothing and marking with name tags as needed.
Check returned laundry and distribute to residents.
- Wash laundry at proper temperatures with proper kinds and
amounts of detergents and other cleaning chemicals. Operate washing
machine and dryer in laundry process.
- Advise supervisor of items that are worn out or unusable, so
family can be notified.
- Launder posies, sheepskins, light bedspreads or other resident
belongings as needed.
- Sort and distribute laundered items to resident rooms and
storage areas as appropriate.
- Collect soiled hand towels from resident rooms and distribute
- Advise supervisor of laundry supply needs.
- Assist in distribution of house linens from linen service as
- Be familiar with duties and responsibilities of housekeeper
position in order to fill in if needed. Requirements: 1. One year
high school education.
2. Good interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
3. Previous housekeeping or laundry experience.
4. Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
5. Ability to organize routine schedule and duties to complete each
6. Be able to make independent decisions in the absence of
7. An interest in and desire to work with older adults.
Compensation Pay Range: $ - $ For full time employees, we offer a
generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet Insurance For more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org. Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Turlock , Laundry Aide, Other , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!