PCA Per Diem
Company: Covenant Living Communities
Posted on: November 18, 2023
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Making a difference in the
lives of others - that's what working at Covenant Living is all
about. Our healthcare professionals have the opportunity each and
every day to make a difference in the lives of older adults. From
improving our residents' quality of life, to creating peace of mind
for them and their families, our team members know that as a part
of our community, they are changing lives. Covenant Living, the
nation's sixth-largest nonprofit senior living provider, is seeking
qualified candidates for Care Attendants to help in fulfilling our
common purpose: to create joy and peace of mind for our residents
and their families by creating a better way of life. Join our
organization, where teamwork, respect, and service is part of our
everyday environment and build your health care career in a
supportive, faith-based community. Positions are available in
assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care. In this role the
Care Attendant Non Certified will:
- Give assistance to residents in areas of activities, dining
services, light housekeeping, and routine activities of daily
- Assist residents with daily activities.
- Assist with laundry, bed making, light housekeeping and
maintains residents' room in a clean and orderly manner.
- Assist dietary staff with serving meals in the dining room,
ensuring residents' attendance in dining room, and observes
residents while eating.
- Arrange for and deliver meal trays for room service as needed,
returns trays to kitchen when meal is over.
- Serve supplemental nourishment and snacks as needed.
- Be cross trained to work in all levels of care so assistance
can be given to residents in AL, SNF, or memory care. The ideal
candidate will have:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written,
English) with residents and staff.
- Genuine compassion and patience to senior adults. This role
will cover Sunday NOC shift from 11:00pm to 7:30am and any other
openings with in the schedule. Per diem positions will receive an
extra $2 per hour along with their base rate of pay plus a shift
differential. Compensation Pay Range: $ - $ For full time
employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet Insurance For more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org. Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Turlock , PCA Per Diem, Other , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!