Posted on: May 15, 2022
Company: US1158 FreshPoint Central California, Inc.Zip
Code:95382Minimum Level of Education:High School or
EquivalentMinimum Years of Experience:3 YearsEmployment Type:Full
TimeTravel Percentage: 0JOB SUMMARYResponsible for ensuring that
the selection slots are consistently replenished during selection
and ensuring that all replenished slots are rotated in
- Replenishes selection slots during selection operations.
- Rotating product FIFO (first-in-first-out).
- Responsible for the cleaning and sanitation of the work
- Other duties as assigned by
supervisor.QUALIFICATIONSEducationHigh School Diploma or
- Six (6) months experience in a warehouse.
- Six (6) months experience of proficiently utilizing a stand-up
forklift and riding pallet jack preferred.
- Basic knowledge of fresh produce preferred.
- Experience in replenishment, cycling of product, RF (radio
frequency) scanners and other returns related functions
- Must have strong reading, writing, and be able to read, write,
and speak English fluently.
- Ability to perform work assignments at an acceptable
- Able to effectively communicate and interact with others in a
professional manner.Physical Demand
- Stand for extended periods of time, bend, stoop, reach, push,
pull, squat, turn the body, and walk.
- Lift and move cases (selecting a product and placing on a
pallet) ranging in weight up to 75 lbs continuously to and from
heights ranging from floor to knee, waist, shoulder, and
- Use hands and fingers to peel and stick labels on cases.
- Handle and feel objects and/or equipment controls; reach with
hands and arms.
- Must have the ability to talk and hear; must be able to hear
warning horns on moving machinery and equipment.
- Specific vision abilities required to perform this job include
close and distance vision, depth perception, color vision,
peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must exhibit a high level of endurance, energy, and strength to
successfully perform the position.Work EnvironmentMust be able to
work in confined spacesBENEFITS INFORMATION:For information on
Syscos Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.comHOW WE
PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATESCOVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in
placeOVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice
distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over
13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution
facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer
locations.We offer our associates the opportunity to grow
personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a
dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds
their expectations. Were looking for talented, hard-working
individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you
why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
STATEMENT:Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the
United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.This opportunityis available through Sysco
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Turlock , Outbound Forklift, Professions , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!