Production - Forklift Operator
Company: Select Harvest USA, LLC
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates forklifts in a production environment in a safe and
effective manner moving by moving raw and finished product to
- Maintain inventory control using RF scanners and company
- Attention to detail on each customer order picklist.
- Ability to learn and understand blending process.
- Maintain and adhere to SQF certification, HACCP processes.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and safety practices.
- Wears all required safety equipment and works in a safe and
accident free manner.
- Follows all LOTO policies and procedures.
- Any duties included in Level 1 job description
- Performs other duties assigned by Management.
Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on a concrete
- Must be able to work in the heat and cold areas.
- Must have some computer skills.
- Must have RF scanner experience
Qualifications and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Flexible to work any shift/overtime as scheduled
- 3 years previous forklift experience
- Systematical Inventory Control Experience
- Physical Counts
- Inventory Audits
Keywords: Select Harvest USA, LLC, Turlock , Production - Forklift Operator, Professions , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...