Customer Service Rep
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Responds to all customer inquiries and complaints concerning
work-orders, shipments, inventory counts, etc. and reports customer
feedback to management.
• Provides clerical support including overseeing all paperwork
associated with orders, maintaining corresponding files, answering
phones, operating office equipment/computers.
• Schedule loads as required and maintain updated reports to ensure
all loads are empty and closed.
• Resolve refused product, over, short, and damaged (OS&D)
What Experience You Need
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• 0-2 years of related work experience.
• Requires the ability to remain seated for extended durations and
engage in several hours of regular transitions between chairs. It
also involves activities such as reaching and bending.
• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements
for typical office work.
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing
• May require visiting facility operation in temperatures at or
• May carry loads related to travel and occasionally lifts,
carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
What Could Set You Apart
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to handle
multiple tasks at the same time.
• Experience working with challenging customers.
• Excellent communication and strong problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems, of Microsoft Office
Suite, Desktop computers, and accurate typing and data entry
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.
Keywords: Americold, Turlock , Customer Service Rep, Sales , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!